Websites are a necessity for most businesses, mostly to sell their products. Yet some don’t have it yet either because they’re not aware of its importance or because they don’t know how to proceed.
I’m going to give you a brief description about its purpose and how to have one.
Websites exist to link potential customers to your services or products. They’re able to buy something online or just get informed about what you offer and turn into customers later. So a website is like a door to your shop these days. If you’ve got no door, it is less likely that you’ll have as much customers willing to get in through the window.
Now, there are many ways to have a website.
- You can have a free one with WordPress or Weebly for example.
You’ll get plenty of options with these two. But each of them have their pro and cons.
They have plans as well. Which will give you more freedom of access and your own link without the wordpress.com or weebly.com
- Or you can build your website from scratch:
- Buy your domain name first
- Build your website with WordPress.org or 1and1 among others.
- Host it on WordPress.org or Divi which belongs to WordPress too which asks about 10£ for the domain name per year and 8£ for the hosting per year.
- And if you want to build your website with them the themes cost about 80£ per year but you can create unlimited themes for websites.
- The third option is to use Swwwift.co.uk
Starting at 35£ per month you can have your own domain name and a wide variety of themes to build your website the easy way.
If you know any other option, feel free to leave it in the comments, I’d be glad to know more.
If you have any questions regarding websites, I’d be glad to help and inform you BUT beware, I’m not a website developer, my knowledge is limited.